Holy Name welcomes applications from families of all backgrounds. Students who are Roman Catholic and are participating parishioners of a Catholic Church, or students enrolled in Holy Name Parish Preschool will be given first priority.
Holy Name School hosts a series of school tours beginning in September for families interested in learning more about the Holy Name experience. Tours are offered on Tuesdays at 9:15AM as well as by appointment.
We highly encourage you to set up a tour as they provide families with an opportunity to see the entire school, visit classrooms, and meet faculty, staff, and administration. Please call our office at 415.731-4077 or email Linda Cheetham at firstname.lastname@example.org
to schedule a tour.
- Attend a tour and pick up an application at the school Office (or click below to print the application).
- Return your completed application with the required documentation. Click the application letter below for a list of required documentation.
- You will be contacted by phone or email to schedule your child's testing appointment.
- K Applicants: All Kindergarten Applicants will be asked to schedule a one on one assessment with the Kindergarten teacher where students will be tested on their socialization and motor skills as well as their understanding of the alphabet and numbers
- 1st-8th Applicants: All 1st-8th Grade Applicants will be asked to schedule a shadow day where they will act as a Holy Name student for a day. During this shadow experience, applicants will be assessed in their reading comprehension, writing, and math abilities.
- Applicants will be notified about the admission decision within two weeks of their assessments.
We accept transfer applications on an individual case basis. Please contact us at 415.731.4077 for more information.
Holy Name School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin, age, sex, or disability in the application of its policies and programs.