Holy Name School is a Catholic school committed to offering its students a strong spiritual foundation and a solid academic education. Each student is expected to achieve his or her highest level of scholarship while learning values to help them become compassionate, contributing and responsible members of society.
We, the faculty of Holy Name School, are committed to providing a quality Catholic education for each student. We believe that this education is vital to the formation of a responsible, maturing Christian child. We strive:
- To form a Catholic Community.
- To form a Christian Community.
- To teach and demonstrate Christian values emphasizing respect for the rights and dignity of every person.
- To support and supplement the family as the educators of their children.
- To show concern for the well-being, the progress and the individual needs of each child.
- To develop the whole child spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, culturally and emotionally.
- To develop each child's potential and creativity.